Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Very important suggestion for speculators in this "Camper Event" BY GINGER, 20 AUGUST

 GINGER

Very important suggestion for speculators in this "Camper Event"


๐Ÿ’ขScenario: 

You've received your notification to set up your appointment. There will be an electronic version of NDA for you to sign so as you do not disclose the time, date, location or purpose of your exchange/redemption appointment. That being said, if you have a family member from out of town who will be joining you (as your confidante) to your appointment, then plan ahead what you will communicate with them because at this point you've not have had the opportunity to submit your addendum to the NDA (who you're telling them you'll need to communicate openly with - such as, regarding project). 


So, think ahead how you'll communicate with this person.


๐Ÿ’ข What Not to say: I just scheduled my Redemption Appointment for Wednesday. Catch the next plane to meet me here/there (if another town). ๐Ÿ˜ฌ [You just blew your electronic NDA] ๐Ÿฅบ See how easy that was?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ


๐Ÿ’ข What TO Say: I just got us tickets for the concert for Wednesday. [See how easy that was? No mention of anything relating to RV] ✅  Plan ahead. Communicate.  ✅


๐Ÿ’ข Come up with your story -- your explanation of your changed lifestyle.


Unfortunately, none of us can hide any bigger purchase such as a new car or new home. 


So if wondering minds or curious folks ask you about any lifestyle change, prepare right now what you're going to say without violating your NDA. 


(Remember! The paper version will be in greater, specific, detail than the quick electronic one prior to the appt.


 And if you want to be able to speak openly with someone - such as a family member who didn't attend the appointment with you, then by all means they will allow you to take a copy home for that person to read and sign - which you'll then send in). 


๐Ÿ’ข Suggestions:


Them: I see you driving a new car, that's really nice. Where'd $ come from for that? (Yes people can be that nosey and pry by asking inappropriate questions ๐Ÿ˜œ).


You: I made an investment a while back and it turned out well. (Short and simple. No more detail.)


✨ This will be my story. I came up this years ago. Folks will know I'm not going to be working my same FT job, so I have my plan as to what I'm going to say in advance if any questions arise -- as I will be stepping into my role as a humanitarian. ๐Ÿ™


✨ In case someone asks: "So what are you doing now?"


✨ "My new job is exciting. I've taken the role as a Director and Project Manager for a philanthropic organization. Travel is covered and car allowance is nice, etc. My goal will be to serve others and I will oversee projects that will make the world a better place. ๐Ÿ™‚ Short and simple.


๐Ÿ’ข This is a smart angle because I will be seen as just a liaison - serving within an organization (leader unnamed for confidentiality) - not as the person holding the purse strings! 


๐Ÿ’ข You do not want to come out from this event bragging or letting on that you've come into wealth as a high net worth individual. That's a sure way to make your life miserable because it'll put a huge target on your back. Instead, I'll pay for many wonderful things for others, but it'll always appear that the funding is coming from an entity other than me. "I'll let my boss know..." sorta thing. ๐Ÿ™‚ No one will know I'm giving funding. Everything will be done under the veil of anonymity for safety.  ๐Ÿ™


๐Ÿ’ข Moreover, by choosing an explanation early on, this strategy will also help you avoid breaking a legally binding NDA. The less you tell others, the best! ✅


๐Ÿ’ข And, in closing, "Nunya" also works. ๐Ÿ˜œ 

"Nunya? What's that? ๐Ÿค”" 

"It's Nunya Business" and walk away. ๐Ÿ˜

THIS might work for some of you. 

⬇️

YOU do NOT owe anyone an explanation. The less you divulge, the best! ✅

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™

~ Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment