Thursday, June 27, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY WOLVERINE, 27 JUNE

 WOLVERINE

Wednesday June 26, 2024


FRANK26: SAYS 


AL SUDANI (IRAQ PRIME MINISTRY) and his team go to the US treasury and deliver the monetary reforms that Sudani is going to implement for RV and RI of the IQD. 


That is the reason why they are reforming the banking sector, which will increase the value of the Iraqi dinar..

----

Tues. 25 June 2024 Wolverine

 What I have been told by my Brazil contact:

Payments have started, some are getting paid, and they are all under NDA. 


There is a platform paying by crypto  and they are about to kick off I think it is “oxygen” (extra dollars so they can de-stress). That is what I am hearing. That is definitely 100% happening for them to be paid on that platform. 

Another source says it is going to be this week.

They are adamant, but some say right after Thurs. 4 July.
Many of you cannot wait any longer as you are hanging on by a thread. Let us all pray to God that we will have the green light to move forward with our lives.
     
I am praying that by tomorrow we will get news from Reno and I will get that miracle call I am waiting for. Take Care, Wolverine.

No comments:

Post a Comment