Wednesday, January 31, 2024

"GEORGIA BANK STORY FOLLOW UP" BY FRANK26, 31 JAN

 Frank26  

 [Georgia Bank Story FOLLOWUP from 1-30-2024 below]

BANK VISITOR:  Today I went to a bank called Truist in Georgia...I asked [the financial advisor] you mind if I get a minute...I'd like to ask you a few questions? 

 She said Yeah...I said I've been banking with this bank a long time...Have you heard of the Iraqi dinar

 She got quiet... She said, well I know there are things happening in Iraq...yes...I can't really tell you anything but if you want to ask me some question I'll be more than happy to answer... 

FRANK:  Bingo! 

 BANK VISITOR: ...Are you guys going to be exchanging the Iraq dinar

 She said, well we will not be exchanging the Iraqi dinar but   we will take it and send it off for you to have it exchanged.

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/01/georgia-bank-story-by-frank26-31-jan.html

BANK VISITOR:   I said, I don't know I want that to happen without knowing who that might be and she said, I can't tell you but I can answer your questions.  I said, well is Chase Bank part of that?  

She said, yes. 

 I said, What about Bank of America...?  

She said yes... 

FRANK:  The answers she's given you IMO are spot on...Did you ask her if they're going to have a fee to exchange?  

BANK VISITOR:  Yeah...I said, if I was to exchange here what is the fee you would charge me...?  

She said...from my understanding there will not be a fee for people especially of a certain caliber.  

FRANK:  Bingo! 

 BANK VISITOR:  She said, but we can discuss that more at an appropriate time...probably not too far in the future..

  BANK VISITOR: The following day Saturday I got a phone call from Truist [Bank]...a wealth manager...She set up an appointment this Thursday to meet with me...The funny thing about this Frank is this account is a petty cash account.  I don't keep any money in this account

FRANK:  But they know you will soon.   

BANK VISITOR:   My wife said that's not a coincidence.  You go and speak to somebody and it's a petty cash account... Why would a wealth manager be calling you?  

FRANK:  It's obvious they are getting ready for you...

   [Stay tuned for the follow up of his Thursday appointment.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

"IRAQI PRIME MINISTER CALLED FOR THE UNAMI TO END BY DEC 31, 2025" BY GOLDILOCKS, 20 MAY

 GOLDILOCKS "Last week, in a letter to the council, Iraqi Prime Minister Mohamed Shia al-Sudani called for the United Nations Assistanc...