Wednesday, January 31, 2024

"GEORGIA BANK STORY" BY FRANK26, 31 JAN

  Frank26   

 [Georgia Bank Story]  

BANK VISITOR:  Today I went to a bank called Truist in Georgia...I asked [the financial advisor] you mind if I get a minute...I'd like to ask you a few questions? 

 She said Yeah...I said I've been banking with this bank a long time...Have you heard of the Iraqi dinar

 She got quiet... She said, well I know there are things happening in Iraq...yes...I can't really tell you anything but if you want to ask me some question I'll be more than happy to answer... 

FRANK:  Bingo! 

 BANK VISITOR: ...Are you guys going to be exchanging the Iraq dinar

 She said, well we will not be exchanging the Iraqi dinar but we will take it and send it off for you to have it exchanged

No comments:

Post a Comment