Monday, November 25, 2024

EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ, 25 NOV

 EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ

Member: A lot of rumors are pointing to tomorrow 

MZ: Yes there are a lot of rumors about tomorrow…I’m trying to stay calm and see what happens. 

Member: Lots of good stuff this weekend from MM and Nader

Member: wolverine says he is now under an NDA. 

​​Member: Wolverine is a Bondholder. If he said he signed an NDA, he did.IMO…. Bondholders have stopped talking, fyi..

MZ: On the rumor side – I am waiting for bond contacts to sound off today.  Its Monday and I rarely have a morning update. 

MZ: On the group side and the bank side- there is a lot of chatter about tomorrow morning. Some of the group contacts do have me excited though. Not saying it’s going to happen…but there is a possibility of it tomorrow so we have a great Thanksgiving. Pray that hopefully this is it. 

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ›ข️ IRAQ, KURDISTAN & OIL: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE FUTURE OF THE HCL?

 CHANNEL8 Iraqi Oil Minister told Channel8 that Baghdad has offered to supply the Kurdistan Regional Government with gasoline at the same su...