Saturday, October 26, 2024

TIDBITS FROM WOLVERINE, 27 OCT

 Wolverine   

  The private contractors have seen their letters of confirmation that they will get paid this coming week. That is a million percent confirmed

 The biggest news is that the biggest Whale in the RV got paid and went home to start the process to help humanity ...

he is a good friend of mine, and when that news came through, I started crying... I also, will be jumping in with them to help with their humanitarian projects...

I will be flying out soon, but cannot tell you where. 

When I get the green light, you will not hear from me again, but the opera [RV?] will come before that happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TIDBIT FROM MILITIAMAN, 27 OCT

Militia Man   Article says, " Why is the US dollar exchange rate fluctuating ?    [Central Bank advisor] says most traders who obtain t...