Wednesday, October 2, 2024

STATUS OF THE RV, PART. 1 ; " WE WILL NOT SEE THE RV UNTIL AFTER NOV 5TH" , BY MNT GOAT, 2 OCT

STATUS OF THE RV

Welcome to October! Or should I say “Rocktober”. Get ready! 😊

Well, well, well it seems the kings of bullshitters TNT, Bruce, MarkZ and all you other idiotic intel gurus are wrong again. 

Oh… is that such a surprise? Where is the RV as you have been saying it was all done, done and done and that it had to be rolled out by the end of September? Really? 

Oh… but you said the same for May, June, July and August too. But what did Mnt Goat tell us? 

I am telling you that I know with 1000% certainty we will NOT see the RV until after the Nov 5th voting . So please, please stop all this head banging and nonsense.

In a conversation with my CBI contact on Saturday I was told that if all goes well in the US elections, we can expect to see the preparation gearing to the reinstatement by the start of the project to delete the zeros and the swap out of the larger notes for the smaller denominations.

 I was told this is now planned to begin shortly after the voting is over and the winners are announced. I was told we might have to wait for the inauguration ceremony to conclude to see the reinstatement occur

I was also told that in reading many of the articles about the project to delete the zeros, that we see in the Iraqi news, to use a bit of discernment. 

Many of them are negative based, as we can see the Iranian influence in these stories. Many economists also ill-informed and still do not see the big picture or realize the extent of the process and why it must be done. 

She told me many still don’t even know the newer, lower denominations have been already printed and the coins stamped years ago. This is evident when you read or listen to their commentary.

I was also told to watch for yet more articles in the news about the project to delete the zeros but to be aware that ONLY the ones coming from her committee on this subject matter can be trusted. 

As you know my contact works on the committee from the Central Bank and it has been given the task of ensuring a smooth process. I was also told that in late November or early December we will see the newer lower denominations and their pictures and features depicted on the CBI site. The ending of the currency auctions at the end of 2024 will also be signal to us that everything is moving correctly and we should see the IQD returned or reinstated back to FOREX in early 2025.

I know there is lots of gab out in the dinar community and people are already questioning the information given to me from the CBI on this matter.

 Folks, I am only the messenger and trying to figure this out like everyone else. I do not need a crystal ball or to make things up. I certainly pray that nothing interferes with the process. I was told by my contact that this raging war in the middle east on terrorism, if extended to Iraq, could be an issue but so far Iraq is desperately trying to stay neutral.

 I have read articles that try to tell us Iraq is going to support the terrorists against Israel and so how can anyone in their right mind believe this crap?...TO BE CONTINUED

https://mntgoatnewsusa.com/latest-mnt-goat-newsletter/

No comments:

Post a Comment

INCLUDING LIQUIDATION AND GUARDIANSHIP… A SERIES OF DECISIONS ISSUED AGAINST IRAQI PRIVATE BANKS, 2 oct

  INCLUDING LIQUIDATION AND GUARDIANSHIP… A SERIES OF DECISIONS ISSUED AGAINST IRAQI PRIVATE BANKS Revealed source beginning, today on Thurs...