Thursday, October 24, 2024

STATUS OF THE RV BY MNT GOAT, 24 OCT

STATUS OF THE RV

If you remember a couple months ago, at just about this timeframe, the Iraqi economist Yasser Al-Mutawali asked the question to the Finance Ministry and to the general public – “Is It Time To Remove The Zeros” ?

So, another month has passed and we still didn’t see this project executed. But should we? Oh…. but yet another article today about removing the zeros. Why? We will also explore this again today. 

So what did we learn October about the Project to Delete the Zeros? We learned that the media is constantly broadcasting commercials about how the swap out will work. I even should you a couple of these videos. Remember? We learned that the banks set up a special “cash center” to take the stress off the other banks, who were unindicted with citizens depositing their stashes of cash. 

Did you read my list of accomplishments just for the October period? I think this was the WOWest list yet. 

So, let’s get to work today and cover more news that I did not cover in the Tuesday Newsletter or that has come out since. 

Oh… there are few juicy articles I need to cover in this edition of the Newsletter today. You gotta Luv it! Lol..lol..lol.. Don’t worry the news it is all VERY, VERY good. All of it is  exactly WOW! news, VERY GOOD news for us investors and exactly what we all need to hear today. Let’s sit back in our cozy chairs and get a hot cup of tea or coffee. My commentary today is wordy and long, but most informative. But most importantly remember that these are not my “opinions” or “suggestions” rather they are the FACTS, their words not mine taken from the news directly from Iraq. All I did it translate them and try to make some sense of them for you. All the articles can be found in the articles section of today’s Newsletter. I hope you will also reference and remember what I said in my Tuesday 10/22 Newsletter about the strategies and how they chose to come up with these plans to move Iraq in the direction it needs to go. My very last article that I dive into today in this Status of the RV commentary finally connects everything else together that I talk about, so please don’t spill the beans and jump ahead. Please take the time to slowly and methodically read through this commentary today.

😊 I quote from the article titled “I WANT TO SPREAD AWARENESS ABOUT ELECTRONIC PAYMENT? READY TO USE IT?”  Let’s talk about this juicy articles? There are many points I need to bring out to you from this one. These are all important points as I do not forget what happened in the past with all these intel gurus spreading lies. This topic is of great concern to us in this intel about the dinar.

First, I want to say there is a video also you need to watch today. I will ask my CBI contact, on my Wednesday call to Iraq, if this is their promotional video or not.

Here is the video. I find it very interesting. The closed captions gives English.

Next, I need to add something about these kinds of videos. Yes, they are finally being released. But for what purpose and why now? These videos are now finally coming out of Iraq and are real and not from some imagination out of the minds of these intel gurus, as in the past years. Yes, it is time for them now. Get it? Like I said in the past, that if the videos were real, they why couldn’t they (anybody) record them and send them to us? The reason why is that the intel was all nothing but lies and hype. But today it is real. Yes, false hope in the past but not today. But now we see this all changing and finally falling into place, just as I told you. We are now seeing the videos recorded and released to us. One has to wonder if many of these intel gurus, like TNT Tony and his gang are nothing but propaganda meant to fool us investors and to discourage us.

..TO BE CONTINUED

https://mntgoatnewsusa.com/latest-mnt-goat-newsletter/

No comments:

Post a Comment