Monday, October 7, 2024

RV UPDATE BY MILITIAMAN, 8 OCT

 Militia Man  

A new [financial] system that is fast and effect - digitally.  Hopefully they're talking about they're going to have to have an exchange rate to do that. A Real Effective Exchange Rate gets them across borders.  From here on out a different playing field, a digital playing field.  I think that's where we are.  I think it's really powerful information

 If you add up the oil, non-oil, tourism, all of the thing that's where they're going to be able to support the value of their exchange rate with a Real Effective Exchange Rate - Once approved by the IMF, Bank of International Settlements, The World Bank...This is really getting hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTEL FROM AKI IRAQI BANK MANAGER FRIEND IN USA UPDATE BY WALKINGSTICK, 8 OCT

  Walkingstick      [Aki Iraqi bank manager friend in U.S update]  I have just been given my latest orders.   I am being told to stay close ...