Thursday, October 17, 2024

RV UPDATE BY MARKZ, 17 OCT

 Wed. 16 Oct. 2024 MarkZ

 “A number of my bond contacts swear this is our week. I think anywhere between now and the e******n is most likely.

 I very much believe it will be a shotgun start. I think we will see some of the historic bonds go then “Bam” things will start ripping. Everything going at once. 

Groups are aggregating other bonds to go after the German bonds. 

Zim bonds are on that list for next week.

 I got a report that Dragon bonds are being pulled together as well.

 At least we are starting to get some activity other than German bonds.

 From the Redemption /wealth management side-they are ready, working and being told to stay close.
 They do not yet know timing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

RV UPDATE BY ANON, 17 OCT

  Tues. 15 Oct. 2024 Anon  “ I received some preliminary information last evening that I couldn’t confirm, then today I was included on an i...