Monday, October 21, 2024

Q & A - Member - What's your view on this one with regards to "double dipping", Ginger?, 21 OCT

 Q & A - Member - What's your view on this one with regards to "double dipping", Ginger?


💢Ginger: For the most part it's pretty much accurate - but the point is we'll only get one chance at a special rate or contract rate. And true -- they DO NOT want people exchanging one currency and using their funds to turn around and buy more currency or bonds to then get a HUGE return on investment. That's not really fair and I agree with it. 


But no they cannot stop you from exchanging the foreign currency for the street rate. 


It's true that you will only have one opportunity to get the special rate (for speculators in this who are awake and very aware like you and me are) or the contract rate. So IMHO it makes sense to do it all at once. 


But other baskets of currency are expected to revalue at a later date.


 I would presume more than six months or more down the road. If you buy some of that now, before the Camper Event begins, I don't see why someone wouldn't be able to exchange when the future baskets of currencies revalue.


 IMHO it wouldn't be fair for them to stop you. 


But yeah, if you use revalued rate on VND to buy said "future baskets" - yeah, I agree that would be shady. 


For me, personally, I don't care about Future Baskets Revaluing. I've known about this Camper Event since 2009 and when I go - I'm Done with it. Like stick a fork in me DONE. No interest in riding this rollercoaster 🎢 anymore, once I go camping. Finito! 


Does this help hon? 🙂


~ Ginger of the Liberty Lounge ©️

No comments:

Post a Comment

For a strong economic partnership..Iraq intends to sign 11 memoranda of understanding with Spain, 21 0CT

  For a strong economic partnership..Iraq intends to sign 11 memoranda of understanding with Spain Minister of Transport Razzaq Al-Saadawi a...