Saturday, October 26, 2024

"If you go there you see it loss it's zero and it's .0014 instead of .0076 " BY NADER FROM MID EAST, 26 OCT

 Nader From The Mid East  

 Monday night (Tuesday Morning) I was in bed and I received a phone call around 2 o'clock in the morning over here in the States.  They go like, hey Nader you go on Forex and watch what's happening in Forex...

I go to Forex and I see this spike.  Boom.  Big spike.  This first time since 20 years I see it...

I look at it and it's missing one zero.  Instead of three zeros is only two zeros...I'm there looking at it. 

 I'm not believing myself what I'm seeing and I see it going down too, back to .00076 ...For me they bring to do it. 

 They're testing it.  They testing it late night or early morning over there just to see how it's going to work out...

If you go to google, type in Iraqi dinar exchange rate.  Click 5d (last five days view).  

If you go there you see it loss it's zero and it's .0014 instead of .0076 ... [Note: See the spike on the chart from a few days ago by clicking here to view on Google ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

DINARLAND UPDATE : STATUS IN IRAQ, 26 OCT

 DINARLAND UPDATE : STATUS IN IRAQ 🇮🇶 Iraqi leaders emphasize the importance of political unity and addressing regional tensions.   💰 Ira...