Friday, October 4, 2024

EXCERPTS FROM MNT GOAT , 4 OCT

 EXCERPTS FROM MNT GOAT

I have also had confirmation from my CBI contact that I am seeing these reforms within the correct light and should continue. I was also told that these reforms in the ISX are not going to drag out and the plan is to accomplish them in the next few months, prior to the end of the year. Opps… there is another end of year benchmark.

 Mnt Goat 

  I am telling you that I know with 1000% certainty we will NOT see the RV until after the Nov 5th voting...

In a conversation with my CBI contact on Saturday I was told that if all goes well in the US elections, we can expect to see the preparation gearing to the reinstatement by the start of the project to delete the zeros and the swap out of the larger notes for the smaller denominations. 

I was told this is now planned to begin shortly after the voting is over and the winners are announced.  I was told we might have to wait for the inauguration ceremony to conclude to see the reinstatement occur.

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/10/the-rv-will-occur-after-nov-5th-voting.html

CBI INTEL CONTACT 

Now we hear first hand what my CBI contact told us was taking place to clean up and enforce the banking laws.

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ DECIDES TO CLOSE THE BABYLON BANK 

The Central Bank of Iraq decided to close the Babylon Bank.

According to a document issued by the Central Bank of Iraq, addressed to the Babylon Bank, and received by “Al-Eqtisad News”, it decided to “refer the bank to forced liquidation based on the provisions of Article No. 69 of Banking Law No. 94 of 2004.

He added: “Appointing Ahmed Abdul Mahdi Nehme as liquidator of your bank.”

(This is the US Treasury inside Iraq as the strong arm to enforce Iraqi banking laws, something that was difficult for the CBI to do without repercussions from political members who used the banks to steal. So, now we hear first hand what my CBI contact told us was taking place to clean up and enforce the banking laws.)

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/09/cbi-intel-contact-by-mnt-goat-27-sept.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

THEY TOLD US THAT WILL LIFT THE THREE ZEROS FROM THE DINAR BY FRANK26 @DINARREVALUATION

  https://youtube.com/shorts/c-adJxMx8_o?si=MmIzWGVcnfwF99Qx   @DINAR REVALUATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL