Wednesday, October 23, 2024

EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ: MY SOURCES CONTINUE TO SAY RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTIONS, 23 OCT

 EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ: MY SOURCES CONTINUE TO SAY RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTIONS

Member: Do u think maybe this year for the RV Mark still?

Member: I have prepared myself for at least after elections……if not a little later….


MZ: Many people think that….Mr. C thinks that….My sources continue to say right before the elections. 

Member: Any news from historic bonds yet?

MZ: I’m not expecting any news until this evening.
 They have some big meetings this evening. 

I believe somewhere around 7 pm est this evening. I do expect one heck of a bond update to give us a solid idea of what to expect on timing sometime late tonight or in the wee hours of the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE OLD TO THE NEW ON THE MONETARY REFORM HISTORY FOR THE CITIZENS EDUCATION" BY FRANK26, 24 OCT

 KTFA FRANK26:  "THE OLD TO THE NEW ON THE MONETARY REFORM HISTORY FOR THE CITIZENS EDUCATION"........F26 Banking Reform Methodolo...