Friday, October 25, 2024

EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ, 25 OCT

 EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ

MZ: On the bond side – I am not sure I can share what I learned…but it sure makes seeing the EBS this weekend seem possible. 

MZ: Based on what I am hearing on the bond side I would expect, guess, believe-IMO  that between now and Nov. 6th we will be seeing different rates and doing some banking .There is a really good chance based on what we are hearing right now. 

Member: Read between the lines and you know what Mark isn't able to say

MZ: I am going to ignore your questions today if you push hard on things I cannot answer.

Member: Have your sources ever been correct Mark?

MZ: Yes they have been correct a lot of times on a lot of different things……..unfortunantly we just have not RV’d yet 

Member: BREAKING: Iraq joins TIR of WTO

MZ: And I am hearing from Iraq that the HCL law may be voted on this weekend.  Hope its true 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIDBIT FROM MARKZ, 25 OCT

   MarkZ     [via PDK]  ...articles on the exchange rate are sounding so much like what we saw in Kuwait.   “ Deletion of zeros and revaluat...