Sunday, October 20, 2024

BANK STORY: "IRAQI DINAR WILL NOT KEEP THAT LOW VALUE LONG" BY MARKZ, 20 OCT

 MarkZ  

 Bank Story

   “Spoke to the teller at my Chase bank this morning in Arizona. I asked if this branch would be a RV center….He didn’t know what I meant so I told him about the dinar.

 He said he was from Iraq and still has family there.

 He told me that Iraq was in a Renaissance and is a very prosperous nation.

 He also confirmed Iraq has gone to a new digital banking system.“ 

 Iraq dinar will not keep that low value long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iraq’s path to economic diversification: Overcoming rentier dependence, 20 OCT

Iraq’s path to economic diversification: Overcoming rentier dependence Shafaq News/ Iraq is a rentier state with an undiversified and fragil...