Thursday, October 17, 2024

BANK STORY FROM FRANK26 & BRAD, 17 OCT

  Frank26 

 [Bank Story]  

 BRAD:  Huntington Bank in Pennsylvania...I funded my account with a small amount of money and I said I'd like to place an order for Iraqi dinar but before I do I want to see how much I can get for my money...

To make a long story short they sell them at the program rate, which you know is nothing special...By the time I left I realized all I had to do was have her remove money from my account. 

 I was on top of the world.  I came home and called...Gary. I said you live in Indianapolis, Do you have any Huntington Banks where you are? 

 He goes yeah.  I said, you want to call them and see if you can purchase the dinar and dong? 

 He goes sure thing.  He text me back half hour later, he goes,  Brad I can get them here in Indianapolis too.  They come out of Miami...

Why would Huntington Bank all of a sudden be selling dinar and dong at...970 branches in 11 states?   Boom! 

FRANK:  ...I have a Huntington Bank here in Toledo Ohio, they wouldn't sell dinars in the past.  Why are they doing it now?   

The reason why IMO is because it opens the door for them to exchange the three zero notes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOME ECONOMISTS PROPOSE A STRATEGY TO ADDRESS THESE TWIN CHALLENGES BY INTRODUCING CURRENCY FLOTATION" BY SANDY INGRAM, 18 OCT

   Sandy Ingram      A parallel market refers to the trade of goods or currencies through distribution channels that are not authorized by ...