Saturday, September 7, 2024

LATEST FROM MARKZ, 7 SEPT

MARKZ

MZ: Actually some lovely news came overnight last night….Will give you a warm and fuzzy feeling

 MZ: Some Nesara contacts that I have not heard from in quite awhile have suddenly come alive….Not just my contacts…but others as well……and they are suddenly very excited……they say Nesara could happen as early as mid month……They believe this is it!!!

MZ: Crossing my fingers and hopin it is accurate. But hearing a lot of chatter that makes me feel good.

MZ: Redemption contacts do not think they have to work this weekend though. They are still a little salty about being on call last weekend and them messing with vacations ect…..

MZ: Iraq was quiet overnight…but there was lots of news over the last 2 days.

Member: What happens if Nesara goes first?

MZ: This is my opinion……I have been told that the first thing to happen with Nesara is a formal cancellation of fractionalized institutional debt. Then I expect it will go on from there with the rest.

Member: Will they release the RV on weekends or week days?

MZ: I am told its easier to release it on a weekend- Saturday night to Sunday morning …but anytime is fair game.

Member: What is your gut feeling for RV Mark?

MZ: You guys will give me hell whether it’s right or wrong….nobody knows the timing…….but my gut feeling is between the 11th and 15th……just a guess……

MZ: They will not tell you where to go ahead of time for security reasons. They want to keep it as private as they can. But I was told 90% of Americans will have an exchange location within 50 miles of their house….If you are in remote rural areas ….you may have further to go…..not sure about other countries.

MZ: They are the same things…..The redeeming banks/redemption centers…are bank locations with trained staff and equipment to handle our exchanges.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

DINAR REVALUATION. HIGHLIGHTS!, 19 SEPT

  https://youtube.com/shorts/Xu9uIapcy9U?si=z-xONpMdriy3Iqmo