Sunday, September 22, 2024

LATEST FROM MARKZ, 22 SEPT

  MarkZ  

 [via PDK]  It’s been a great week in Iraq and I am so upbeat about this weekend.

Article:  “Fed and Powell unleash chaos across markets with a “Not a crisis at all” rate cut of 50 basis points”   I like this article from Iraq…They are saying they have a lot of foreign currency and ways to defend their exchange rate.  Why is this important They are telling us Iraq is ready.

  I would rate my warm and fuzzy feeling at about a 9.9 right now. It’s very warm and very fuzzy...it was a fantastic news week from Iraq. They are being told budget tables are approved and HCL is coming... Redemption center/banking folks on a shortened “on call” for this weekend in case they are needed. These are people that work in wealth management for large banks….   Comment:  I am still hearing  RV in September.  MarkZ:  I am still hearing that as well. I hope it’s accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment