Friday, September 20, 2024

"I'M STILL HEARING RV IN SEPTEMBER" BY MARKZ, 20 SEPT

  MarkZ 

  [via PDK] 

  I would rate my warm and fuzzy feeling at about a 9.9 right now. It’s very warm and very fuzzy...it was a fantastic news week from Iraq. 

They are being told budget tables are approved and HCL is coming... Redemption center/banking folks on a shortened “on call” for this weekend in case they are needed. These are people that work in wealth management for large banks….  

 Comment:   I am still hearing  RV in September.  MarkZ:  I am still hearing that as well. I hope it’s accurate.

What have we gotten this week?

 We have movement in the HCL…salaries are suddenly being agreed on…which imo - they could not agree on without knowing the new rates…we have them telling us the money laundering issue with Iran are taken care of…and the comment about 10 days ago from Sudani that they plan on lifting the value of the dinar during his term

which is in the next couple of months...So buckle up and try not to lose faith

No comments:

Post a Comment