Monday, September 16, 2024

FIREFLY: THE RV WILL COM AT END OF THE YEAR OR BEGINNING NEXT YEAR, 16 SEPT

 Frank26  

 [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] 

 FIREFLY:Mr Sammy [Iraqi bank manager friend] says we are in charge of our own money.  It's not being overseen by the US Treasury.  


FRANK:  This is the most powerful thing I can share with you tonight...IMO when Alaq came back he told everybody there's no more sanctions on the banks of Iraq...That means your program rate does not exist anymore

 FIREFLY:  Mr Sammy says they are running the new system...This new system will remain for the rest of the year...This monetary reform education phase we're in right now will last for this whole year... 

 FRANK:  Mr. Sammy and I are on the same page.  The only difference is he's turning the page a little slower than I am.  I do not see this going into next year.  Actually it's impossible.  I see the monetary reform education...commercials...US Treasury revealing to you all sanctions have been release, which tells me we are extremely close...Mr Sammy...tells you it's coming at the end of the year or beginning, I tell you it's now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TNT UPDATE, 19 SEPT

 TNT Wed. 18 Sept. 2024 TNT Update  “Banks got memos  yesterday Tues. 17 Sept.  telling them to get ready and be there this morning because ...