Thursday, September 12, 2024

A CONVERSATION WITH MY CBI CONTACT BY MNT GOAT, 12 SEPT

 Mnt Goat  

 I was...told Wednesday in my conversation with my CBI contact that Baghdad now has installed the huge TV screens...They also told me that they are getting ready to broadcast the swap out of the currency video...they do not expect to conduct the swap out until late this year, after the US elections and my information tells me that January is most appropriate.
--

 ...recently they have told us this electronic platform is going away at the end of 2024...  corruption and money laundering is now all ending and has to end or we will not see any reinstatement. T

he instrument to do this is the Electronic Banking practices... 

Having the US Treasury inside of Iraq now helping with all these banking reforms is a VERY good thing not a negative issue. It is absolutely going to push the RV process for us...We might even say it is the LAST piece to put in place in the RV puzzle to clearly see the end to this RV saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINAR REVALUATION. HIGHLIGHTS!, 19 SEPT

  https://youtube.com/shorts/Xu9uIapcy9U?si=z-xONpMdriy3Iqmo