Tuesday, July 16, 2024

RV UPDATE BY MARKZ, 16 JULY

 MarkZ  

 [via PDK]   I am hearing from multiple sources inside Iraq that they are expecting an RI (Re-Instatement) at any moment.  I had been told very specifically that they expect a rate of $3.86.   I am getting this from so many sources now …all of a sudden…today…that it has become almost overwhelming...I think this is exciting news and am hoping it is accurate...Just buckle up and stay calm.

I did hear interesting things from a couple banking contacts that  things have very much moved over the weekend and that they may be using the Republican convention as a distraction to roll things out.

 I absolutely believe they have the rate…I don’t think Iraq is stalling...I think they are waiting for the “go” signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINAR REVALUATION UPDATE: Mechanisms for Reviving the Iraqi Economy in 2024, 25 AUGUST

Mechanisms for Reviving the Iraqi Economy in 2024 In the midst of ongoing challenges and in the shadow of a tumultuous history, Iraq stands ...