Wednesday, July 10, 2024

LATEST FROM MARKZ : " IRAQ HAS A NEW RATE AND WILL ACTIVATE IT SOON" , 10 JULY

 MarkZ   

   [Reference Frank26 post 7-8-2024 re: HCL below]  

 I will agree with that. And it certainly matches with some of the news I got from Iraq today. I was told from day one that when we see the HCL…within hours - we will see the new rate.

My contact in Iraq works in a government position. He has made the comment that they have a new rate…and will activate it soon. That comes directly from Iraq. 

 I’m expecting a lot of news throughout the week…i am expecting we will have an extremely busy 4-7 days right now. There are a number of groups with expectations for around the 12th. Everything appears to be lining up...I’m praying this is our week. I have extreme anticipation for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leader in the Framework: Washington moved to abort the amendments to the Personal Status Law, 19 SEPT

  Issam Al-Kriti, who is in charge of the Coordination Framework, said on Wednesday that Washington tried three times to stop the changes to...