Monday, July 1, 2024

LATEST FROM ISAAC N, 1 JULY

 ISAAC N

Hello things are advancing I need one confirmation this Friday as soon as I have it I will post , lots of blessings!!!!

---

ISAAC N

02/19


ISAAC N:  Just waiting for the advance on German bonds to start


ISAAC N: Hello things are advancing I need one confirmation this Friday as soon as I have it I will post , lots of blessings!!!!

E.T. : What is Isaac referring to? Iraq? What confirmation? 

INGWAY : Isaac is referring to systems not being in place for the RV yet. He is awaiting confirmation that systems have been completed and the RV can move forward.

----

JANUARY 7 , 2024


WOLVERINE: QUESTION TO ISAAC:


Isaac are you optimistic for you call on Tuesday?


ANSWER / RESPONSE by ISAAC:


• Yes I am


• Last thing they told me is we are close for advances on German bonds


• We will have an qfs acc you will manage all from there


• Is like an acc in a cloud and only you have the codes to move and do whatever you want


• I can tell you several bans in Europe private ones the big whales will put the money and amazing things will happen there


• After German bonds comes dragons and then come the others


• First tier 3 them 4 a then 4 b

..FOR READ MORE: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Integrity Commission to Nina: We have achieved advanced steps in the file of recovering funds

Integrity Commission to Nina: We have achieved advanced steps in the file of recovering funds 7/4/2024 The Federal Integrity Commission conf...