Friday, June 28, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY WOLVERINE, 28 JUNE

 Thurs. 27 June 2024 Wolverine

  • My contact in Brazil just called and said “We won. We won. They have stated paying out.”
  • No one really knows when the RV is going to hit. It will come as a thief in the night.
  • The people that I have spoken to are people that have high level contacts and they are not gurus or messengers.
  • I received an audio from a friend which was a conversation of the paymaster and him and telling when his money is going to be deposited and how many dollars (which is a lot of zeros). That was real not a made up stories.
  • Looks like things have started and/or ready to go.
  • I received great news regarding Asia and the Philippines which will be going soon. All good news from Asia.
  • I also have great news from my source in Brazil: “Good information – and the people in Brazil have indicated to you officially, by part of the table, they were notified that everything is as scheduled and everything reported has already been authorized.” Also, some people in Brazil are going around with Bibles and thanking God for everything. People are getting very emotional, and people are being told to remain grounded. So, emotions are high quite down there!
  • I should receive Intel coming from Reno and hopefully get the news I have waited for. My associate has spoken to my Whale and said we are now closer than ever! He is waiting to get notified and waiting to go to Reno or whatever table he belongs to.
  • We will get notified, hopefully, any day right now. We have been told that before the end of the month we will be able to hopefully celebrate.
  • We heard from TNT saying that by Sunday  we will celebrate, and all is lining up with Iraq.
  • All this has been very hard and draining on me Thank you for all your support. One of the toughest roles I have ever done. I have been involved in many things prior to the internet, but when the internet came through the attacks started. I was confronted with unrelenting things I had never encountered before, and to think I was not even a leader. When I embarked on this spiritual journey, I never thought these things would occur as we are here to help humanity, not here just for ourselves, but to help our fellow man. Things from all fronts saying it is happening.
  • My friend called, and it was an incredible emotional call, and he is getting really excited.
  • I am sure this news I have given you will lift your spirits, and hopefully in a few hours, I will get some news from Reno, and if it is the news I am waiting for, then we will have an emergency live call and we will get Carpathia to talk with us.
  • The Pentecostal group came out and it looks they have actually started to pay out Group One.
  • The owner came out with a post saying they are going to start paying the Second Group by the 4th of July.
  • Maybe Bruce got it right this time, as the notifications may come today, so keep an eye on your emails as they may pop up! Have a beautiful day, Wolverine
SOURCE: DINARCHRONICLES

No comments:

Post a Comment