Saturday, June 29, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 30 JUNE

  MarkZ  

 [via PDK]  

With what I am hearing from the banking side…this may be it. I am feeling exceptionally good as to where we are at right now. News is pointing to right after July 4th from the banking side. I continue to get similar things for between the 4th and the 15th out of Iraq. I am hopeful this is accurate...We are watching it wind down to completion.

Thurs. 27 June 2024 MarkZ

 The new Iraqi Dinar Rate was not in the Wed. Gazette, but they did fully expect their new rate in the month of June. The country cannot function too long with the ATMs loaded with the new gold-backed Dinar Note. Banking contacts say it will happen sometime between July 4-8, while outsiders were saying July 12-13.

---

MarkZ   

[via PDK]  My Iraqi contacts say there was not a rate in the Gazette yesterday. They expected to see a rate posted there yesterday but there was not one according to 3 sources on the ground there. They still expect to see the rate in the month of June and we have a few days left.

--

Tues. 25 June 2024 MarkZ

I am getting inundated with bank contacts telling me to expect that things have already started …but coming to fruition in banks after the 4th of July. With a rollout in the days immediately following. I believe the 4th is on a Thursday this year… so I was told the roll out around the 6th and 7th. That is the rumor. Remember, we don’t know the timing. I am sure getting a heck of a lot from the banking side that things are now moving quickly and that is what they are preparing them for.

---

 I did hear from 3 or 4 military sources and Reno and the Treasury…rumors that are all over the place, some saying it’s happening right now, to no – its tomorrow…to Its already started, to all kinds of timing rumors in an concerted effort to cloud timing.  …I think it’s a good things to see them in panic mode trying to cloud timing.

 I am getting inundated with bank contacts telling me to expect that things have already started …but coming to fruition in banks after the 4th of July. With a rollout in the days immediately following. I believe the 4th is on a Thursday this year... so I was told the roll out around the 6th and 7th. That is the rumor. But remember we don’t know the timing…but, I am sure getting a heck of a lot from the banking side that things are now moving quickly and that is what they are preparing them for..

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/06/rv-update-by-markz-26-june.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving the entity and the normalizers.. A former minister calls for aborting the Aqaba project

  Judge Wael Abdul Latif, an MP and former minister, called on the government and political forces on Tuesday to reject the Basra-Aqaba pipe...