Sunday, June 30, 2024

INTEL FROM MR SALVAGE VIA GINGER TELEGRAM ROOM, 30 JUNE

 MR SALVAGE

💢I want to thank my friend My Salvage as he keeps our family informed of all that's going on in South America. 

Here's the latest 6.29.24 - after Salvage heard the conference call from Brazil leaders: 


💢Mr Salvage: Good morning, Ginger. This is the message that Group #1 from the Pentecostal group from Colombia has finished; and the leader is now stating that Group #2 will start Friday 5th of July. 


💢I want to deeply thank Mr Salvage, whose second language is English and although he's not really comfy with it, he puts himself out there. 💜🙏🏆 


He's wonderful about sending me PMs and when I have a good idea of what he's explaining, I'll clean it up a little bit to try to improve everyone's understanding in English. He's been a great friend and he's very conscientious to even send me copies of the conference calls in Portuguese. Everyone please send some love to our Mr Salvage. 💜



No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST FROM PATRIOT ROD STEEL, 5 JULY

 PATRIOT ROD STEEL HAPPY 4th of July PATRIOTS Based on some private exchanges that have just taken place with a US Bank, Things are even m...