Friday, June 21, 2024

How is our RV/GCR Actually Going to Happen? BY AWAKE IN 3D, 21 JUNE

 AWAKE IN 3D

How is our RV/GCR Actually Going to Happen? 


What are the details?


How are RV Exchange Rates likely to be calculated?


What is the real-world financial intervention/shift that brings it home to Humanity?


I’ve recently became“educated” on the answers to these questions. 


And it’s not “secret/clandestine/confidential sources” BS. 


After a decade and a half of learning and disappointment and waiting for answers, I see the light at the end of the the RV/GCR tunnel. 


All of my attention and focus is now on this information. 


I will be posting articles about every aspect, as I understand it, for the foreseeable future. 


It’s a significant amount of information. 


I’ll publish it all, as I understand it, in steps. 


It’s powerful stuff. 


I’ll do my best to bring it to you in non-technical/financial terms to the best of my ability. 


And… no … 


It’s not what we’ve all been led to believe in the mainstream RV/GCR internet narratives - over so many years. 


The myths, the legends… the whatever. 


Stay tuned! 


I’m organizing the information in, hopefully, logical and progressive pieces so you can understand without requiring a high degree of financial and economic technobabble. 


One piece at a time. 


I see it as a user manual to what will finally bring down the global fiat currency financial system once and for all. 


And what it means for all of us. 


I’ll do this as fast as I can. But you’ll have to bear with me in patience. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"IRAQ BOOST ON THE GROUND REPORT" BY FIREFLY, 1 JULY

   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]    FIREFLY: We are now hearing from our news on Channel One that  Iraq has been fully accepted into the...