Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Catch up on key Intel FROM GINGER TELEGRAM ROOM, 25 JUNE

 ๐Ÿ’ข Catch up on key Intel - super question from Liberty Lounger Extraordinaire, HS Quan - a wonderful, detail oriented Lounger whom we love. 6.24.24 


๐Ÿ’ขHS Quan: Any updates for this June 1st post? ๐Ÿ‘€ (Ginger's important report) https://t.me/c/1295992458/631869


๐Ÿ’ขGinger: Excellent question. As far as I can ascertain, Reno is still on Alert - but not High Alert YET. This part hadn't changed over the weekend - so being just Monday - I'm still waiting to hear back with actionable reports of bond holders I personally know who have gotten liquidity. Or how far Bond liquidity has reached (or better said - stretched). Things are moving but hard to ascertain how fast or how much. 


·I'm not seeing CMKX adjudicated funds checked off 

·I'm not seeing farm claims checked off. More like a trickle (but maybe they are keeping it super quiet for good reasons). 


๐Ÿ’ข To ALL: ๐Ÿ™‚ It would help me a bunch if you all could listen for these key details on podcasts you get to listen to - and bring it back to me - because it'll help me vet and then share what we're all finding. I could really use help with this - so thanks a bunch ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒŸ  [Please note - so people aren't thinking we're being inconsistent - Intel sharing PMs are helpful and appreciated. It's only the Answer This For Me - or Solve This Problem For Me - PMs that are less desirable for me. Thank you kindly] 


~ Ginger of the Liberty Lounge

๐Ÿšจ IS IRAQ'S MONETARY REFORM WAITING FOR SECURITY TO BE RESTORED? ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ’ต

 ๐Ÿšจ  IS IRAQ'S MONETARY REFORM WAITING FOR SECURITY TO BE RESTORED? ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ’ต After following Iraq's recent developments, one thing is ...