Thursday, April 4, 2024

"THE CBI IS MOVING ON A CLOCK NOW" BY MNT GOAT, 4 APRIL

  In today’s article the CBI tells us and I quote again – “the governor of the Central Bank promised to submit a report to the US Treasury to lift the ban on Iraqi banks, which number 28 private banks,” expecting “the ban on those banks to be lifted during the coming period.”

Okay, so we all know that when Iraq says “the coming period” it could means days, weeks or even months. But I don’t believe this is weeks but instead more like days in this case. Why do I say this?

I say this because my contact in the CBI is telling me this is “urgent” and they need to get the Project to Delete the Zeros underway. So, to me there must be some sort of time table going on here. The CBI is moving on a clock now. This is VERY GOOD also because it shows they are aggressively moving ahead now once again with the currency reform (monetary reform). This is exactly what we needed to see. Get it? Will it stall again?

I can’t tell you the schedule going forward but I can say there is some urgency to move ahead to the next step of currency reform. Could it be the Israeli/ Gaza strip conflict? Could they want to get the reinstatement done before this situation blows up? Your guess is as good as mine to answer these questions and I am not going to make up stories to sound so smart and then lie to you. Simply put- I don’t know. I am not going to lie and make up stories like these other arrogant, egocentric, know it all intel gurus idiots....

https://mntgoatnewsusa.com/latest-mnt-goat-newsletter/

No comments:

Post a Comment