Monday, April 8, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY WALKINGSTICK & FRANK26, 9 APRIL

 Walkingstick and Frank26 

 This monetary reform is right in front of your face.  It's at your doorstep.  I envision being at the very edge of a cliff, on my tiptoes, with my arms out, leaning forward, my head down, waiting for a gust of wind to let me fly....

Frank26   

 When you hold up the new lower notes you will not be able to see all the safety features, not even with a black light.  This currency is so far advanced you cannot counterfeit it because you don't even know what's in it. 

Walkingstick  

 It's not 92% [of the 3 zero notes] they've collected.  It's a lot more...  It's at your doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY CLARE, 20 MAY

  Clare    Article Quote:  " Members of the Security Council support ending the mission of the UNAMI mission in Iraq "   Quote:   ...