Saturday, April 13, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY PIMPY, 14 APRIL

Pimpy 

 My gut feeling is they're going to re-denominate and then change the exchange rate right after that to where it should be, somewhere around $3 and something cents per dinar.  I've got 5 million.  If it goes to $3 and something, I made $15,000.  I'm a happy camper with that.  It's better than not having anything .  I understand for a lot of you you're like, 'No. No. NO. that's not good because that's not what I had in mind.'  And I'm sorry but you're asking me my opinion.  That is my opinion.  They will re-denominate the currency, LOP off the zeros - your 25,000 dinar will become 25 and then they'll reinstate the old rate...

Nearly everybody [In Iraq] earns less than $2,500/month.  75% of the population makes less than $770/month.  50% of them earn $540/month or less.  And 25% of them earn less than $400/month.  This is your average monthly salaries over there in Iraq...Labor over there is cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details, 20 MAY

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details Prime Minister Mohamed ...