Friday, April 5, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 5 APRIL

 MarkZ  

 [via PDK]  

Comment:  Praying this is the weekend we have been waiting for.   

MarkZ:   I’m with you about this weekend.   Either way I feel doggone good about April...A lot of people have been told its coming - It’s coming for so long that they don’t jump anymore when told its time for things…now suddenly it appears its time for things – so a bit of scrambling going on.

I know a person in banking that helped to set up 3 redeeming locations.  Now whether you want to call them redemption centers or redeeming banks …these are locations that have trained their personnel and has the equipment to handle the process. You can call it whatever you want.  One location in N. Carolina borrowed my currency and me to help make certain their staff was trained. For me they are very real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT), 20 MAY

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT) 20th May 2024 in  Iraq Industry & Trade News ,  Politics By John Lee. The  I...