Tuesday, April 9, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 10 APRIL

 MarkZ 

  [via PDK]  

 I heard there will be more activity from Redemption banks for later this month as they are getting some last minute instructions...  They even used the term “Last minute instructions” So I take that as a very good sign.  I am hopeful we are in the last few days or weeks at worse….

  A big thing that just happened is the reopening of the pipeline between Iraq and Turkey.  They say it can handle an unlimited amount of oil. This is huge for the amount of oil they are exporting.   This means more money for their currency.

 Question:   Do you think things have started?  MarkZ:   After this week I have no doubts that things have started. And are well underway. I think we are in the rollout process right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 20 MAY

 MARKZ Fri. 17 May 2024 MarkZ:   “ On May 22nd,   (This is from the IRS but other government agencies are also doing thi) they will be condu...