Sunday, April 7, 2024

"I lost my receipt, is that going to be a problem?" by FRANK26, 7 APRIL

 Frank26 

 Question "I lost my receipt, is that going to be a problem?" 

 Yeah that's a problem when you get  audited but that's the only time it's a problem. 

 When you get audited they're gong to ask you when did you buy that and if you've held your dinar for one year and have proof of a receipt you'll probably be in the 20% but if you have held it for one year and you don't have a receipt you'll probably be in the 40%. 

 I'd rather pay $200,000 on a million than $400,000.  

You lost your receipt?   Call the person you bought it from to see if their records have it...Did you write a check?  Got to your bank and ask...please look  up my check statement on this date on this month on that year...  

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/04/i-lost-my-receipt-is-that-going-to-be.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI). 20 MAY

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) Erbil, Kurdistan Region ( GOV.KRD ) – The Kurdistan...