Saturday, March 16, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY WOLVERINE, 16 MARCH

Fri. 15 March Wolverine, MarkZ

Over the weekend, especially in Europe, the final transition to 20022 (or whatever) is activated. High expectations for massive banking changes this weekend. My bank even notified me that some services will not work overnight on Sunday. Member: 

My bank emailed and said they were making some important updates before April 15th. Member: I received a message from my bank saying that on the 17th, from 1:00 am to 5:00 am, there will be no service for all transactions. 

Member: Rumor has it that Chinese Elders have paid off ALL debts worldwide at this time. 

So I’m resting comfortably…without fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI). 20 MAY

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) Erbil, Kurdistan Region ( GOV.KRD ) – The Kurdistan...