Tuesday, March 19, 2024

" RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 20 MARCH

 MarkZ   

[via PDK]   I have a number of banking contacts that have launched into overdrive for this week …Lots of people expected announcements overnight last night...the electronic platforms being wildly successful is key to them implementing their change in value. And the Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) is expected this week according to Iraqi contacts.  Most of my Iraqi contacts expect it by April 1st.  Praying they are right. 

...There is a tremendous amount of chatter from my contacts with expectations for the next day or 2...we will see but I think that may be a little premature...I do feel really good about where we are.

  I think things are in a mad dash to the finish line… We have an impending visit from Sudani here in the Us ...  We have Sudani on Friday mentioning the rate of $1.32…which is very specific... 

Comment:  The $1.32 rate is actually .76 cents US for each dinar….  Al Sudani promised the Iraqi people the dinar would be stronger than the dollar. . 76 cents is NOT stronger.   

MarkZ:  They may be floating the rates of $1.32 and .76 cents to get people ready for a change. I still think it will be more in the $3 or $4 range…but I could be wrong. IMO $1.32 and .76 cents rates would still be fantastic.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY MILITIAMAN, 20 MAY

  Militia Man   The United States of America said they supported Iraq having accession to the WTO...Saudi Arabia...did 15 years worth of wor...