Friday, March 29, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY GOLDILOCKS, 29 MARCH

 GOLDILOCKS

I will be back a little bit later. I have to check in with a couple of my trading partners. When I return, I will have some banking updates for you.

~~~~~~~~~

MICA Announcement:

Markets in Crypto-Assets (MICA) has finalized their draft. Service providers are concerned about overreach and clarity on some key issues, but the ability to move forward and test the new digital asset-based trading system is possible at this point.


CNN News

© Goldilocks  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Governor of the Central Bank announces the start of the second phase of the banking sector restructuring plan, 20 may

  The Governor of the Central Bank announces the start of the second phase of the banking sector restructuring plan Central Bank Governor, A...