Saturday, March 9, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY FRANK26, 9 MARCH

 Frank26

  A lot of you are asking me, 'Do you think they'll do this new exchange rate during Ramadan?'  

I would prefer before or after Ramadan, not during.  Ramadan is a holy time.  You don't go around celebrating that you go purchasing power.  No.  You go around worshiping and honoring God.

 Article:  "Dinar and dollar

 Quote:  "In a televised interview with the Iraqi President, Engineer Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, he uttered a very important phrase (keep the dinar). Today, through my humble vision, I bear witness that the Iraqi dinar will return to its lofty economic value  Holy CaCa!   I have to tell you, if a middle easterner ever says to you...I bear witness...it's like swearing on your mother's grave.  It's a promising that can't be broken.  It is a gift that is given...I believe this article is unbelievable... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details, 20 MAY

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details Prime Minister Mohamed ...