Tuesday, March 19, 2024

"BANK STORY : THE DINAR RATE CHANGE IS A HOT TOPIC IN THE BANK RIGHT NOW" BY MARKZ, 19 MARCH

 BANK STORY

MZ: Have a bank story sent to me today. 

Quote: “I went to a Chase bank branch in Maryland about 2 weeks ago where I have an account. I was greeted by an employee who asked “may I help you” I told him I wanted to see a private client banker. 

He asked what this was regarding? 

I replied that it was related to currency. 

So that employee went to an office and had a conversation with another banker .

 I was shown into a room and the first thing the private client banker said was “Is this about the Iraqi Dinar?”

 I said yes,

 He smiled and closed the door and told me this was the 5th meeting he has had this week about the dinar and that what was happening in Iraq about the rate change.?

 I told him what I knew , and he said it aligned with what he was hearing. 

He said the dinar rate change is a hot topic in the bank right now.

 I asked him when he expects to know of the rate change …and when it would be on forex.

 He said “About 3 days” and took my contact information. I have not heard from him yet but hopefully soon.”

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/03/did-you-know-lobstr-wallet-tutorial-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment