Friday, March 15, 2024

"BANK STORY 2" FROM HOLLY'S ROOM, 15 MARCH

 Bank story two I go into the bank today to a teller who I talked to about three months ago who was brand new and she spilled her guts. The first couple days that she started.

Asking me what currency I had and everything and I said yeah I had Currency… He says oh you’re gonna be one of our new millionaires, and I said I also had Zim she’s in said oh you’re gonna be one of our new billionaires and I went on with that

Today when I talked to her was talking about the new Currency coming out soon and she said yes….. and I said we should be exchanging it soon and then she said it was the next week….. look forward to seeing you next week exciting times coming.

I asked her if she had been trained on the new system QSF and she said yes and I said I told you you were gonna be trained on it . She laughed and said I know I just didn’t believe you until now.

Keep the faith everyone. This should give you some great encouragement!

-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

"WE ARE WATING FOR SOME PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS TO COME FORTH " BY TIUCKER CARLSON VIA BEARDED PATRIOTUSA TELEGRAM ROOM, 16 MAY

 TUCKER CARLSON As I see it, we are waiting for some public announcements to come forth including the following 1.  Public announcement of t...