Sunday, February 11, 2024

"THEY HAVE RECEIVED FUNDS" BY ROD STEEL VIA GINGER OF THE LIBERTY LOUNGE ROOM, 11 FEB

 Latest from Rod Steel ~ 2.10.24

My friend spoke to Patriot Rod Steel today, and he confirmed that he's spoken with some bond people and they have received funds.

More details from Rod:  "I was told the paperwork was just completed and the Admiral is going to release everything on Monday."

Rod continues: "The Iraq Government will reveal the new ‘lower denomination’ notes this week and then release the new Dinar Rate (4+) to be published in the Government Gazette on Sunday and then go on FOREX this coming Monday, the 12th". ROD

My very close friend vetted this information with two other contacts. One who is very close to the Admiral - as in working alongside him on a daily basis. And the second gentleman is extremely close to those on the Bond side who are clued into the details regularly. They both are in alignment with Rod's news also - so that's extremely encouraging. We also know that Mark is hearing similar stories. 

More from Ginger: I cannot give details because I'm sworn to secrecy, but allowed to say that the papers have been signed by people we know AND others have heard happy news from their group leaders on the T3 Bond side. I personally do not know of anyone in T3 who has liquid, spendable funds as of yet, but I'm extremely pleased with all of the news we're getting. I'm grounded and steady - remaining optimistic.  2.10.24

~ Ginger of the Liberty Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment