Friday, February 16, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 16 FEB

  MarkZ  

 [via PDK] 

 ”The Central Bank of Iraq decides to restore the mechanism of financing foreign trade to Iraq starting next March”When they say “Next March” They mean this March of 2024What does this mean

This is all about foreign currencies and International Acceptance!   We have been looking for some of these announcements and now we are getting them. They want to strengthen the dinar…This is really great. This is all about international Trade and movement of money.

Comment:  I hear they are moving forward wihin 10 days. MarkZ:  I was told that their goal is by the 20th…but I could live with 10 days…by the end of February...My gut is screaming we will see this in the month of February based on the number of requests to keep us quiet and  the banking anticipation …And, a number of sources say we could get it by the 20th now...I think everything is done and we are just waiting on them to release it...My contacts in Iraq are telling me this…as well as bankers and government contacts. …Things are screaming at us that we are close.

No comments:

Post a Comment