Saturday, February 3, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY HOLLY, 3 FEB

 Thoughts from Holly:

I know a lot of information is swirling around that this is happening. 

My sources are different than everyone else out there. 

I will tell you what I have heard and it will go against what others are saying. I am not putting anyone down with the information they received nor is this meant to disrespect anyone. I will share what I have heard as my inbox is blowing up for confirmation: 

  • D1 is funded but not released 
  • D2 is funded but not released. 
  • D3 is funded it is not released.
  • D1 when released, it releases D2 and D3
  • the Admiral is not released yet. 
  • I know bond holders who got NDAs and they are not funded yet.

Things are moving in the right direction and we are definitely looking good for this event to happen. I will not give a date when.

Just sit tight and stay grounded till this happens.

-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details, 20 MAY

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details Prime Minister Mohamed ...