Tuesday, February 13, 2024

"BANK STORIES" BY FRANK26, 13 FEB

 Frank26 

  [Alaska Bank Story]   

BANK INQUIRER:  I called  North Rim Bank, they didn't want to talk to me at all because they said I don't have an account.  They said I would have to wait 90 days after opening an account before I could even exchange.  We scratched that bank off the list.  Then I called The Credit Union One and Alaska USA Credit Union.  They told me neither one do exchanges.  

FRANK:  I suggest you need to go to a major bank ...Go to the state bank...

 BANK INQUIRER:  I called USAA Bank...they do not do foreign cash exchanges.  Then I went to Key Bank...They do foreign cash exchanges in the bank.  She looked up the currency and nothing shows yet...They do not have a De La Ru Machine they said they'd have to send it out.

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/02/frank26-alaska-bank-story-bank-inquirer.html


[Dallas Chase Bank Story]   

BANK VISITOR:  Today I get a call from the wealth manager at the Fort Worth location I go to all the time.  I talked to her about a year ago about...the dinar and dong...The first thing out of her mouth was about the foreign currency.  I said, ok, have you heard anything?  She said, no but there's been rumblings, I'm going to get with my higher ups.  I thought it was really funny the first thing out of her mouth was the foreign currency.  

FRANK:  Because she's heard something.  She's not going to admit it to you.  

BANK VISITOR:  ...I said, do me a favor and find out what's going on if you can...She said I've got your number I'll give you a call...I got the feeling from this lady they've got some competition going on even within the banks themselves [for client business].

No comments:

Post a Comment