Friday, January 26, 2024

"WE ARE CLOSE TO THE END OF THIS" BY WOLVERINE, 26 JAN

 WOLVERINE CHAT NOTES FROM JANUARY 25, 2024:

 I know people are stressed out. I know it is close to end of January and people are stressed. I want to tell you something: Wolverine was right! The funds were released! I was on call with the Admirals group, and lawyers associated with Michael Rubin. 

The funds have been released to the paymaster accounts.

 The notifications will be going out to the whales, and the payment will be released way before the end of the month. 

 The payments will go directly onto the QFS account. They told me, “Wolvie nothing is going to stop this now..” 

Again, guys, I am  just letting you know, Wolverine is right! No matter what people say. hold on!  

We are close to the end of this.

 we will be blessed. We will celebrate. Lots happening behind scenes. This is just a short and sweet call to confirm what I said before! Have a beautiful day. It will be about 90 degrees here today!   


Thanks guys, Wolverine

https://t.me/Bearded_PatriotsUSA/13928

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BANKING ANNOUNCEMENT" BY GOLDILOCKS, 20 MAY

GOLDILOCKS ... Custody-Services.html Banking Announcement: " US-based Commerce Bank has officially gone live with FedNow on Temenos Pay...