Wednesday, January 24, 2024

"SOON WILL BE OUR TURN TO CELEBRATE" BY WOLVERINE, 24 JAN

 Bearded PatriotUSA

Telegram post
1/24/24

Forwarded from Carpathia:

WOLVERINE LIVE CHAT JANUARY 23, 2024:

I hope everyone is excited I am excited! Things are definitely happening. Things I can’t say. God has heard our cry and heard our suffering. Finally, God is answering our prayers. Soon it will be our turn to celebrate.

For bondholders there will be no green light it will just happen! For currencies, you will get notifications and I will release the opera. There is a lot happening in Zurich, reno, other platforms. I have been on a lot of emotional calls and these are NOT small players, they are huge players, i.e.; St. Germaine, huge foundations.

Remain in faith. Believe this is happening! We always said things would start on a Tuesday and we are seeing that already!  I have been told tomorrow is a good day!!!! Pentecostal is doing great.

God Bless you. Never, ever lose hope. Love you guys. Wolverine

https://t.me/Bearded_PatriotsUSA/13721

=======================================

Bearded PatriotUSA
Telegram post
1/24/24

Forwarded from Wolverine:

Colombia has received disbursement order January 23/2024

☆☆☆☆☆☆

God bless you all

Wolverine

https://t.me/Bearded_PatriotsUSA/13726


No comments:

Post a Comment

Next month. A large conference to announce 8 cities as investment opportunities, 20 MAY

  Next month. A large conference to announce 8 cities as investment opportunities {Economic: Al-Furat News} The New Cities Authority at the ...