Wednesday, January 31, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY WOLVERINE, 31 JAN

 Bearded PatriotUSA

Telegram post
1/30/24

Forwarded from Carpathia:

WOLVERINE LIVE CHAT NOTES JANUARY 30, 2024: I know you are excited. I am excited People say nothing is happening. You do not see anything happening because you are not in contact with anyone. People are saying things will not happen till Bydon is removed or the end of this month or end of April. This is made up stuff.  Guys, please get this clear:

 I will talk slowly because people say I talk too fast: D1, D2, and D3 are empty. They are empty It means money has been released. They are in the paymasters accounts.  This thing is rolling and moving.  Admiral can see money in his bank account and a lot whales are under NDA now.  

Guys have faith. The release date is out of our control. I thought today may be the day, but it is any day now for the trigger. release. All is done and ready. They tell me, “Wolverine you have done a remarkable job. No need for you to do anymore intel” Okay, have a beautiful day. Love you guys. I wanted to tell you this due to all the private messages, because so many are worried due to the false info in the Den. Just ignore it. Take care, Wolverine

https://t.me/Bearded_PatriotsUSA/14629

No comments:

Post a Comment

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details, 20 MAY

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details Prime Minister Mohamed ...