Tuesday, January 30, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY WOLVERINE, 30 JAN

 Bearded PatriotUSA

Telegram post
1/30/24

Forwarded from Wolverine:

I know I’ve been told to be quiet but I’m allowed to share things are have already been discussed before and allow me to refresh your memory.

The paymasters have received the money days ago.

1% will be paid out this week (please stay grounded).

This was confirmed.

Bonds will be paid out first which then triggers the 4B to go.

All this needs to go before the end of this month.

Just stay grounded and have faith that this is coming.

God bless,


Wolverine

https://t.me/Bearded_PatriotsUSA/14311

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Governor of the Central Bank announces the start of the second phase of the banking sector restructuring plan, 20 may

  The Governor of the Central Bank announces the start of the second phase of the banking sector restructuring plan Central Bank Governor, A...